Name of home
Lakeview Care Home
Number of hours
31st July 2019
Permanent - Full Time
£9.25 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Host/Hostess looking for a new role?
*This role will include working some weekends*
We currently have an opportunity available for a Host/Hostess to join our team. You would be responsible for delivering high standards of hospitality services delivering against hospitality service standards, dining experience. This role is front of house opportunity where you will have a high level of engagement with our residents with offering them tea and coffee and building on the relationship centre care with each resident.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- Food Hygiene level 2 or working towards
- Health & Safety level 2 or working towards
- Experience of customer care
- Effesarahctive communication
- Experience in providing high quality service of food and drink
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply now' button below and send us your CV.Apply now