Senior Care Assistants Nights
Name of home
Maycroft Manor Care Home
Number of hours
33- 44 per week
28th June 2019
Permanent - Full Time
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Senior Carer looking for a new role?
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team ensuring high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents care.
For this role successful candidate will have:
- Experienced to a least QCF or NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience with shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- Experience and knowledge of dementia (desirable).
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.