Receptionist - Ty Enfys
Name of home
Ty Enfys Care Home
Number of hours
16 hrs per week
30th June 2019
Permanent - Part Time
£8.50 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Receptionist looking for a new role?
We currently have an opportunity available for a Receptionist to join our team. You will be responsible for greeting all visitors and residents in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner ensuring high standards of customer service are met at all times and to maintain a welcoming atmosphere at all times. You will be supporting the Business Administrator with a wide range of duties such as payroll, recruitment. You will be first point of call for the home.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of two GCSE’s, one of which must be English Language at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Dementia knowledge is desirable
- A passion for working with people
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.Apply now