Name of home
Anisha Grange Care Home
Number of hours
30th June 2019
£9.25 Per Hour
- Ensure that the overall presentation of the reception provides a welcoming, friendly and professional image of the home.
- Ensure all visitors to the home are welcomed, are made aware of Health and Safety requirements and treated with respect and courtesy at all times
- Assist the team with providing refreshments to visitors, relatives and residents.
- Assist the Customer Relationship Manager with sale enquiries, including ‘show round’ of the home
- Provide support to the home management team with generating accurate reports when required to do so
- Assist the Business Administrator in accurately recording team annual leave and sickness
- Provide the team with documentation on request
- Ensure that all telephone calls are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that all training is coordinated with the home, making team members aware of course that are available.
- Ensure records of team members attending training courses are completed.
- Attend all training as required and be responsible for own personal development.
- Assist with the Business Administrator duties during periods of absence
- Ensure that residents receive their post and prepare all outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature is not divulged to third parties.
- Ensure that all team members are aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
- To actively engage with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences.
- To respond in a timely way to residents who are distressed (calling out, calling for help, knocking or making noises that suggest the need for support) or seek assistance if you feel unable to respond appropriately.