Care Home General Manager
Name of home
Ty Porth Care Home
Number of hours
23rd August 2019
Permanent - Full Time
Salary to 60K per annum plus excellent benefits package
Escape to the countryside in Wales for peace and tranquility and life changeing experience!!
Ty Porth care home, situated in the village of Porth, is a purpose-built home from home, with views over the stunning Welsh valleys. Catering for residential, dementia and nursing care needs we have a passionate and dedicated care team on hand 24 hours a day to provide high quality, relationship-centred care that is tailored to the needs of each and every resident.
About the role
Our General Managers at Hallmark are autonomous in responsibility for the overall management of their Home, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
As the head of the home, strong leadership and coaching skills are paramount. Communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike.
Essential for the role:
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Strong commercial business awareness with P+L Accountability and Sales and Marketing expertise
- Knowledge of CSSIW and local authority requirements
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity is desirable
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of resident care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Optional health care plan
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join family 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply now' button below