Name of home
Anya Court Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
31st August 2019
Permanent - Full Time
£11.50 per hour
Do you love your work but hate the hours?
How would you like a chef role with no split shifts, every other weekend off and only the occasional late evening?
If so, why not come and join our friendly catering team here at Anya Court Care Home, Rugby.
Anya Court is renowned for its food and service standards. We believe our home should run as smoothly and efficiently as a 5-star hotel, and reporting to the Head Chef you will be responsible for ensuring a high quality of food service and meal preparation within the care home.
- Be part of a team that delivers outstanding relationship centered care
- Ensure our residents love living in Anya Court Care Home
- Be an amazing Chef with experience cooking and presenting wonderful dishes in a luxury environment.
You will be:
- Outstanding; we have dedicated team members who are chosen for their compassionate natures as well as their qualifications and experience
- Lead with integrity and professionalism
- Driven to raise standards and inspire your team through your values and energy
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in Food Hygiene
- Experience in catering and kitchen environment
- A family owned company that is driven by its values and sees people as its greatest asset
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression
- Uniform provided
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care
- Work life balance with no split shifts, every other weekend off and only an occasional late evening
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the links provided to send us your CV.