Senior Care Assistants + £500 joining bonus
Name of home
Maycroft Manor Care Home
Number of hours
44 per week days and nights
31st July 2019
Permanent - Full Time
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Senior Carer looking for a new role?
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team ensuring high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents care.
For this role successful candidate will have:
- Experience with shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- Experience and knowledge of dementia (desirable).
- Flexibility to work days and nights
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- Joining bonus*
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
*Total of £500, £250 after joining and £250 after successful completion of probation period
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.