Name of home
Banstead Manor Care Home
Number of hours
12th August 2019
Permanent - Full Time
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Senior Carer looking for a new role?
As a Community Lead, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team ensuring high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents care.Ensuring all statutory and regulatory standards are met and is aligned to codes of conduct and company procedures.This role reports to the Deputy Manager and is a rota based role with 12 hours supernumerary every other week.
For this role successful candidate will have:
- Experienced to a least QCF or NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience with shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- Experience and knowledge of dementia (desirable).
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.