Group Finance Director
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
Permanent - Full Time
We are looking for an inspirational and dynamic Group Finance Director to help us develop our award-winning family business as we continue to grow.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Group Finance Director with a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a successful finance function and shaping the future of Hallmark.
You will lead on providing consistent and in-depth financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will have full, overall responsibility of the purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control teams and be fundamental in providing financial guidance to aid our business growth strategy.
- Educated to degree level and hold a professional accounting qualification
- Proven experience within a growing SME environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Gravitas and experience working at Board level
- Ability to think and operate strategically and preparing a business for further growth
- Broad commercial perspective
- Comprehensive understanding of compliance and risk
In return we offer:
- A highly entrepreneurial environment
- A Board of the highest calibre, with bright minds, big ideas, detail and vision
- The opportunity to shape the future direction of a highly successful business, looking forward to the next decade and beyond
- A strong, gifted and motivated finance team to lead
- A highly respected brand within a growth sector with enormous potential
We offer a highly competitive package, and the opportunity for a Finance Director to join an outstanding company, with values and ambition who will sit at the heart of the next chapter of our story.
To apply for our role, please follow the links provided. If you would like an informal conversation, please speak informally to our Head of Recruitment, Matt Eaton on 01277 655 655.