Care Home General Manager - Hutton ( Essex)
Name of home
Hutton Care Home
Number of hours
30th September 2019
Permanent - Full Time
GENERAL MANAGER – HUTTON VIEW - ESSEX
Hutton View is Hallmark's 1st exciting new commissioning Retirement Village and seperate Care Home to be built on a single 3.3 acre site scheduled to open March 2020. The unique development will consist of a state of the art 77 bedded care home alongside 55 luxury 1 and 2 bedroom assisted living apartments with the benefits of a wellness centre, gym, bistro, bar, cinema and library in order to support a socially vibrant community.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate General Manager to take responsibility for the overall management of the Residential , Nursing and Dementia care home all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
As the head of the home, strong leadership and coaching skills are paramount. Communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike.
Essential for the role:
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Strong commercial business awareness with P+L Accountability and Sales and Marketing expertise
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity is desirable
What we will give you
We believe that happier Team Members provide a better level of resident care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our Team Members with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Optional health care plan
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join family 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply now' button below