Name of home
Lakeview Care Home
Number of hours
30-35hrs per week
30th October 2019
Permanent - Part Time
£9.25 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Kitchen Assistant looking for a new role?
We currently have an opportunity available for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team.
Lakeview care home is an award winning care provider offering very competitive pay rates of £9.25 per hour, a beautiful working environment and great benefits!
The Kitchen Assistant will be part of the catering team ensuring the highest standards are achieved and will support in ensuring the nutritional content of the meals provided cater for the dietary needs of all residents. To deliver high quality restaurant level food. To ensure that the kitchen is kept to a high cleaning standard.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- QCF or NVQ level 2 in Food Hygiene Level or working towards the qualification
- QCF or NVQ level 2 in Health & Safety Level 2 or working towards the qualification
- Previous kitchen experience would be beneficial
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.Apply now