Head Chef - Work/Life Balance
Name of home
Arlington Manor Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
27th September 2019
Permanent - Full Time
up to £32,000
Calling all Head Chefs who are tired of working long hours and split shifts?
We are looking for someone very special to lead our friendly catering team at our brand new care home Arlington Manor Care Home, Girton. You will ensure all catering services and residents’ dining experience is second to none - of the highest quality in both quality and presentation.
- Lead a team that delivers outstanding relationship centered care
- Ensure our residents love living in a Hallmark Care Home
- Be an amazing Chef with experience cooking and presenting wonderful dishes in a luxury environments.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated so highly because of our people
- Lead with integrity and professionalism
- Driven to raise standards and inspire your team through your values, energy and compassion
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in Food Hygiene;
- Experience in catering and kitchen environment
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care
- Work life balance
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the links provided to send us your CV.Apply now