Hutton View is Hallmark's 1st exciting new commissioning Retirement Village and seperate Care Home to be built on a single 3.3 acre site scheduled to open March 2020. The unique development will consist of a state of the art 77 bedded care home alongside 55 luxury 1 and 2 bedroom assisted living apartments with the benefits of a wellness centre, gym, bistro, bar, cinema and library in order to support a socially vibrant community. We are looking to recruit for a Business Administrator to support the Residential , Dementia and Nursing home
The Business Administrator is responsible for the smooth and efficient operational management of Administration, Finance and HR within the Care home. This is a key position developing relationships with our Residents , Families and Team Members.
You will contribute to the achievement of the Hallmark Care Home Vision: “To be recognised as the leading provider of high-quality relationship focused care for all residents.”
The Business Administrator reports to the General Manager for all aspects of resident administration including admission, billing, discharge, financial administration to include basic credit control. You will be responsible for managing petty cash, recording all disbursements and producing a monthly report for submission to Central Support Office ensuring all financial arrangements comply with Company policies and procedures.
The Business Administrator will be involved in recruitment to include shortlisting of applicants, organising and running recruitment open days and ensuring the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is accurate with candidates moving quickly through the recruitment process. The Business Administrator is responsible for administration recording of all new Team Members/volunteer’s information onto (Caresys) our employee management system.
Your remit will also include producing offer letters, obtaining all pre-employment checks, issuing contracts of employment for new starters,leavers and payroll information, annual leave management, sickness absence, data entry and the maintenance/security of personnel files. You will be managing the training programme for all team members ensuring training targets are met to enable teams to be competent in their roles
Experience and Qualifications
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics
• Ideally working towards a HR qualification / associate CIPD membership
• Ideally experience of working within an HR administration function and team environment
• Care home environment experience(desirable)
• Financial knowledge i.e.: credit control/debt management
Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of MS office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet explorer
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong people and task management skills
• Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
• Commitment to maintain high standards of work
What we offer in return:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional discount voucher website for high-street shops
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this exciting opportunity is for you and you want to join our outstanding team at Hallmark Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.