Name of home
Admiral Court Care Home
Number of hours
30th September 2019
£8.50 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
We're a family run business and we're growing, so if you're looking for the next job opportunity, it's right here!
We currently have an opportunity available for a Housekeeper to join our team.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, the Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring a high quality of service within the home, ensuring the highest levels of cleaning are delivered at all times.
Working as part of a team, this role will ensure that cleaning duties are carried out in accordance to the cleaning schedule and to provide a clean and welcoming environment for the residents, guests and visitors.
This role will also carry out deep cleaning activities when required.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
You'll need to have experience of working within a domestic environment and have good knowledge of Health & Safety. You'll have previous experience / knowledge in cleaning and have good record keeping skills. You will be an effective team player and be able to work as part of a team.
Your be the type of person who can engage easily with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences.
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Workplace Pension
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
- If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.