Terms and Conditions
1 WHO CAN ENTER
- This competition is open all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland, except for employees of Hallmark Care Homes, its associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this competition. Entrants must be over the age of 18. Hallmark Care Homes may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry from part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- There is no charge to enter via the website at https://www.hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk/2018/11/win-a-luxury-christmas-hamper-this-winter-worth-250/
2 DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received between 10:00am on 23rd November 2018 and 08:59 on 21st December 2018 (the “Closing date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
3 HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, simply go to https://www.hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk/2018/11/win-a-luxury-christmas-hamper-this-winter-worth-250/ follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
- Only one entry per customer. No automated, bulk consumer group or third party entries are permitted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, or mislaid regardless of the cause, including for example as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle Hallmark Care Homes to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle Hallmark Care Homes to exclude the entry from the competition.
4 THE PRIZE
- The prize is a John Lewis Seasonal Sophistication Christmas Hamper with contents to the value of £250; included in the hamper are Waitrose Blanc de Noirs Brut Champagne, 75cl, Tempus Two Silver Series Cabernet Sauvignon, 75cl, Tempus Two Silver Series Sauvignon Blanc, 75cl, Story White Grape & Elderflower Sparkling Fruit Presse, 75cl, Arden & Amici Deluxe Mini Panettone with Chocolate & Ginger, 100g, Coles Champagne Christmas Pudding, 454g, Copperpot Cornish Clotted Cream Fudge, 150g, Cottage Delight Cinnamon Stars, 175g, Gold Crown Jewel Slab with Gold Holly Leaf, Grandma Wild’s Luxury All Butter Shortbread, 150g, Joe & Seph’s Brandy Butter Popcorn, 80g, Linden Lady 15 Luxury Chocolate Selection, Maclean’s Mini Mince Pies x12, Popti Cornish Bakehouse Artisan Mature Cheddar Snaps, 85g, Silver & Green Spicy Cumin Olives, 220g, Slumber Jack Honey Finca Frails Ground Coffee, 250g, Stas Milk Chocolate Tree Slab Lolly with Chocolate Stars & Sprinkles, 90g, The Dormen Traditional Smoked Almonds, 85g, The Fabulous Fruit Co Brandy Butter, 190g, The Fine Cheese Co. Walnut, Honey and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Crackers, 125g, The Pickled Village The Morning After Breakfast Marmalade, 340g, The Pickled Village The Proper Piccallili, 190g, Thomas Fudge’s 8 Dark Chocolate Stem Ginger Blisscuits, Thursday Cottage Orange Blossom Honey, 340g, Torres Floralis Moscatel Oro, 50cl, John Lewis & Partners Luxury Gold Crackers x6 and there is 1 available to be won.
- Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winner incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
- The prize is subject to availability. It is non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond Hallmark Care Homes control make it necessary to do so, Hallmark Care Homes reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
5 WINNER SELECTION
- All valid and, if applicable correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promotor at Hallmark Care Homes, 2 Kingfisher House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex CM12 0EQ, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
6 WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The winner will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, Hallmark Care Homes reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
- Please allow 10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Hallmark Care Homes and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if Hallmark Care Homes believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, Hallmark Care Homes may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle Hallmark Care Homes to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The decision of Hallmark Care Homes regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hallmark Care Homes reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter is Hallmark Care Homes, a company with registered company number 06047611 and registered office at 2 Kingfisher House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex, CM12 OEQ. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to 2 Kingfisher House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex, CM12 OEQ.