23 December 2016
Anya Court Care Home to hold an advice forum – Saturday 21st January
Industry-leading residential, nurisng and dementia care home, Anya Court in Rugby, is holding an open day on Saturday 21st January, 10:00am – 2:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about care and funding and for those who are interested to know the available care options in Rugby.
- 10am – Janet from St. James’s Place will be providing information on paying for long term care
- 11am – Representatives from Brethertons Solicitors will be talking about the importance of lasting power of attorney
- 12pm – Age UK will be discussing the services they offer
- 1pm – take part in our Dementia Friends session
- Talk to our dedicated care team about any concerns you may have
- Take the opportunity to tour our award-winning home
- Learn more about the care and support we can offer you
To confirm your attendance, please call Karen, Anya Court’s Customer Relationship Manager on, 01788 811976, or email [email protected]
Location: Anya Court Care Home, 286 Dunchurch Road, Rugby CV22 6JA
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark Care Home.