24 January 2017
Maycroft Manor Care Home to hold an information day – Saturday 25th February
Industry-leading residential, nursing and dementia care home, Maycroft Manor in Brighton, is holding an open day on Saturday 25th February, 10:00am – 2:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about power of attorney or funding, and for those who are interested to know the available care options in Brighton.
- 10am – Victoria, from Burt Brill & Cardens Solicitors, will be talking about ‘Power of Attorney: what it is and when to use it’
- 11.30am – Nicky, from Eldercare, will be offering advice on funding long-term care
- Victoria and Nicky will also be offering free, 1-2-1 advice sessions but please call to book as places are limited
- Talk to our dedicated care team about any concerns you may have
- Take the opportunity to tour our award-winning home
- Learn more about the care and support we can offer you
To confirm your attendance, please call Lisa, Maycroft Manor’s Customer Relationship Manager on, 01273 859790, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Maycroft Manor Care Home, 2-8 Carden Avenue, Brighton BN1 8NA
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark Care Home.