9 February 2017
Kew House Care Home to hold an information day – Saturday 25th February
Industry-leading residential, nursing and dementia care home, Kew House in Wimbledon, is holding an open day on Saturday 25th February, 10:00am – 4:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about power of attorney, and for those who are interested to know the available care options in London.
- 10am-12pm – Kieran Bowe, from Russell Cooke Solicitors, will be offering free advice on power of attorney
- Book your free 1-2-1 consultation today as places are limited
- Take the opportunity to tour our facilities
- Speak to our experienced care team about any questions or concerns you have about care
- Join us for a taste of what’s on offer at Kew House at our afternoon tea
To confirm your attendance, please call Jane, Kew House’s Customer Relationship Manager on, 020 9871 0190, or email [email protected]
Location: Kew House Care Home, 58 Spencer Hill Road, Wimbledon SW19 4EL
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark Care Home.