9 February 2017
Kew House Care Home to hold an information day – Saturday 25th February
Industry-leading residential, nursing and dementia care home, Kew House in Wimbledon, is holding an open day on Saturday 25th February, 10:00am – 4:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about power of attorney, and for those who are interested to know the available care options in London.
- 10am-12pm – Kieran Bowe, from Russell Cooke Solicitors, will be offering free advice on power of attorney
- Book your free 1-2-1 consultation today as places are limited
- Take the opportunity to tour our facilities
- Speak to our experienced care team about any questions or concerns you have about care
- Join us for a taste of what’s on offer at Kew House at our afternoon tea
To confirm your attendance, please call Jane, Kew House’s Customer Relationship Manager on, 020 9871 0190, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kew House Care Home, 58 Spencer Hill Road, Wimbledon SW19 4EL
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark Care Home.