18 December 2018
Chamberlain Court Care Home to host community open day – Saturday 26th January
Chamberlain Court, our residential, dementia and nursing care home in Royal Tunbridge Wells is hosting an open day event for members of the local community on Saturday 26th January from 10:00am to 3:30pm.
- 10:00am: Get a taste of our weekly activities programme and join in with our morning stretch and gentle exercise class.
- 11:00am: Take the opportunity to share your life stories and memories in our cinema.
- 1:00pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Chamberlain Court with our taster menu.
- 2:00pm: Andrew Dixson-Smith, from Eldercare, will be offering advice and guidance on all aspects of paying for long-term care as a self-funder.
- 3:00pm: Sample a taste of Chamberlain Court with our chef’s beautifully prepared afternoon tea.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 01892 618773 or email email@example.com
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8BS
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.