19 December 2018
Kew House Care Home to host community open day – Saturday 19th January
Kew House, our residential, dementia and nursing care home in Wimbledon, London, is hosting an open day event for members of the local community on Saturday 19th January from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- 10:00am: Join us for a tour of Kew House so you can see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
- 11:00am: Get a taste of our weekly activities programme and learn about the Tovertafel, a ‘magic table’ designed to encourage participation, invite engagement and stimulate physical and social activity.
- 1:30pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Kew House with our miniature sample menu.
- 2:30pm: Meet our General Manager, Yetty Adepegba for an informative session on the benefits of moving into residential care, what type of care do I need and when is the right time?
- 3:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 020 8971 0190 or email Nicky.Hazell@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Kew House Care Home, 58 Spencer Hill Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4EL
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.