21 February 2019
Alexandra Grange to host Dementia Advice Afternoon – Friday 15th March
Alexandra Grange, our residential, nursing and dementia care home in Wokingham, Berkshire is hosting a Dementia Advice Afternoon for members of the local community on Friday 15th March from 12:00pm to 16:00pm.
Please see below the full agenda for the day.
- 12.00: Welcome remarks from Magda Anca, General Manager
- 12.15 – 13.15: Sally Mahon, Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Relations Practitioner and Andrina Andrews, Alexandra Grange’s Dementia Lead will be talking about Hallmark’s Dementia Strategy.
- 13.15 – 14.00: Join Andrina Andrews for a discussion on the dementia care available at Alexandra Grange.
- 14.00: Magda Anca and Sylvia Lavan, Business Support Manager, will be hosting a session on what to consider when making care decisions for the future.
- 14.30 – 15.00: Wendy O’Sullivan, a daughter of a resident at Alexandra Grange will be talking about her journey with dementia.
- 15.00: Have your dementia questions answered by the care team in private and view our state-of-the-art facilities and dementia community.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 0118 9123210 or email Sylvia.Lavan@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Oaklands Drive, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2RU.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.