18 August 2020
Hutton View to host dementia live and online
On Thursday 17th September, Hutton View, our brand-new care home in Brentwood, Essex, will be hosting a virtual dementia seminar from 11am-1pm.
The event will take place via Microsoft Teams and will feature special guest speakers from across the health and social care sector.
This webinar will give attendees insights into dementia, advice on best practice around care, design, oral health and falls prevention. You will hear key industry thought leadership and we will raise awareness of how we can all support our friends, family and loved ones living with dementia through dementia friendly communities.
Please see below for a full agenda of the event:
• 11:00: Welcome to Hutton View
• 11:10: Oral Health for those living with dementia – Emma Gunner, Oral Health Improvement Manager (Essex), CDS
• 11:30: The role of Dementia Nurses in the community – Naz Lalmahamode, Community Dementia Nurse, EPUT
• 11:50: Impact of Dementia Friendly Communities – Mark Neville, Essex Dementia Friendly Communities Coordinator, Alzheimer’s Society
• 12:10: Falls prevention for those living with dementia – Rory Tyrrell, GOsC Registered Osteopath, Body Beliefs
• 12:30: Keynote Address from Avnish Goyal, Chair of Hallmark Care Homes and Ambassador of the Alzheimer’s Society.
If you would like to take part in the above session, you can do so by signing up here.
Alternatively, please call Carl on 01277 201719 or email email@example.com.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.