4 May 2022
Cod Marinara – Ernesto’s Recipe
- 120g cod fillet per person
- Olive oil
- 250g chopped tomato’s
- 50g black olives
- 10g oregano
- Two cloves of garlic
- one teaspoon of cappers
- A splash of white wine
- Four Basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, cappers and the chopped tomato’s and cook on medium heat.
- After 10 minutes, add the olives and a splash of white wine and let it cook for five minutes.
- Add the cod fillets in the sauce cover and cook for six to eight minutes.
- When cooked, put on a plate and add some chopped fresh basil.
To find out more about Ernesto, you can watch a video here.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.