Terms and Conditions: Henley Manor Competition
WHO CAN ENTER
- This competition is open all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland, except for employees of Hallmark Care Homes, its associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this competition, and members of the immediate families or households of the aforementioned. Entrants must be over the age of 18. Hallmark Care Homes may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry from part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to enter via Henley Manor Care Home’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/HenleyManorCareHome
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received between 10:00am on 1st November 2019 (the “Opening Date”) and 10:00am on 24th November 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, simply go to https://www.facebook.com/HenleyManorCareHome, follow the competition instructions on the Facebook post and submit your details and other required information by the Closing Date.
- Only one entry per customer. No automated, bulk consumer group or third party entries are permitted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, or mislaid regardless of the cause, including for example as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle Hallmark Care Homes to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle Hallmark Care Homes to exclude the entry from the competition.
- The prize is a meal for two with a bottle of wine up to the value of £80 at Little Angel Pub, Remenham Ln, Henley-on-Thames RG9 2LS at there is 1 gift voucher available to be won.
- Any travel expenses, or any other expenses that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize that the winner incurs is the sole responsibility of the winner or their guests.
- The prize is subject to availability. It is non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is not available or if circumstances beyond Hallmark Care Homes control make it necessary to do so, Hallmark Care Homes reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- All valid and, if applicable correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promotor at Hallmark Care Homes, 2 Kingfisher House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex CM12 0EQ, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- If you object to any or all of your name, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Hallmark Care Homes on 01277 314198. In such circumstances, Hallmark Care Homes must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize by responding to communications received from Hallmark Care Homes. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, Hallmark Care Homes reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
- Please allow 10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Hallmark Care Homes and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law which without limitation includes liability for fraud or death or personal injury from negligence in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if Hallmark Care Homes believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, Hallmark Care Homes may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle Hallmark Care Homes to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The decision of Hallmark Care Homes regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hallmark Care Homes reserves the right to suspend, void, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter is Hallmark Care Homes, a company with registered company number 06047611 and registered office at 2 Kingfisher House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex, CM12 OEQ. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to 2 Kingfisher House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex, CM12 OEQ.