Admiral Court Care Home is proud to have been awarded with the ORCHID Award
This shows that the home is meeting all 11 outcomes of the Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Strategy. These are:
- Team members are supported to implement the Dementia Strategy
- Team members are supported to achieve the 2020 vision through passionate leadership
- Team members are recruited based on their relationship-centred attributes
- Team members are enabled to transfer learning into relationship-centred dementia care
- Residents living with dementia are supported during periods of transition
- Residents living with dementia feel involved and busy through meaningful activities and lifestyle opportunities
- Residents’ behaviours are recognised by others as a form go communication and are responded to empathetically.
- Residents living with dementia live in an environment that merges the look of a high-quality hotel with a homely feel and compensates for cognitive difficulties
- The experience of meals for residents living with dementia is an engaging and shared one.
- Families and friends of residents living with dementia feel supported and work in partnership with team members
- Residents living with dementia, their families and team members will be supported by ensuring Hallmark care Homes becomes the leader in relationship-centred dementia care
Welcoming visitors and new residents now!
The health and safety of our residents, visitors and team is our highest priority and we have sufficient levels of PPE and robust infection prevention and control measures in place. We are also pleased to report that we currently have no confirmed Covid-19 cases at the home and are facilitating indoor visits for primary visitors in a designated lounge area inside the home and visits in our indoor visiting suites with full floor to ceiling glass partitions to ensure residents are kept safe. To find out more about our Covid-19 safety measures please click click here.
Providing ‘Outstanding’ care home in Leigh-on-Sea
If you’re looking for care homes in Leigh-on-Sea, Admiral Court Care Home is the perfect choice for you. We are proud to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission for our industry leading residential, nursing and dementia care in quiet and comfortable surroundings.
Our relationship-centred care enables residents to keep on doing the things they’ve always loved – the things they perhaps thought they could no longer enjoy. As part of our community, they’ll be able to cook, help in the garden and carry on with the kind of everyday routines which make their lives theirs. Residents are supported to live an active and fulfilled life.
Admiral Court Care Home is a modern, 60-bedroom care home located between Leigh-on-Sea, Westcliff-on-Sea and Southend-on-Sea.
We are proud to have been finalists in the National Dementia Care Awards 2020 for ‘Dementia Care Team of the Year’. We have also been recognised nationally for our design innovations and are proud to have achieved an ORCHID award, showing we are successfully implementing all 11 aspects of the Hallmark Care Homes’ dementia strategy.