Lakeview Care Home is proud to have been awarded with the ORCHID Award
This shows that the home is meeting all 11 outcomes of the Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Strategy. These are:
- Team members are supported to implement the Dementia Strategy
- Team members are supported to achieve the 2020 vision through passionate leadership
- Team members are recruited based on their relationship-centred attributes
- Team members are enabled to transfer learning into relationship-centred dementia care
- Residents living with dementia are supported during periods of transition
- Residents living with dementia feel involved and busy through meaningful activities and lifestyle opportunities
- Residents’ behaviours are recognised by others as a form go communication and are responded to empathetically.
- Residents living with dementia live in an environment that merges the look of a high-quality hotel with a homely feel and compensates for cognitive difficulties
- The experience of meals for residents living with dementia is an engaging and shared one.
- Families and friends of residents living with dementia feel supported and work in partnership with team members
- Residents living with dementia, their families and team members will be supported by ensuring Hallmark care Homes becomes the leader in relationship-centred dementia care
Welcoming new residents now!
Care homes in Surrey: Lakeview
Lakeview is one of the best-regarded care homes in Surrey and we are extremely proud to have been awarded the ‘Most Innovative Activity Programme’ at the Surrey Business Awards. The 58-bedroom home is conveniently located just a 3-minute drive from Junction 3 of the M3, putting it in easy reach of surrounding towns like Woking, Farnborough and Bracknell. Lakeview provides beautifully designed facilities as well as the highest standard of residential and dementia care.
Residents are supported to live an active and fulfilled life. Our care is relationship-centred, recognising the uniqueness of each individual and their needs. Residents at Lakeview are encouraged to keep on doing the things they’ve always loved – the things they perhaps thought they could no longer enjoy. So as part of our community, they’ll be able to cook, help out in the garden and carry on with the kind of everyday routines which make their lives theirs. We are proud to be counted amongst the most trustworthy and well-regarded care homes in Surrey.